Success With Digital Marketing Tactics
From Google to Geo-Fencing, and Facebook to email marketing, our experts at The Advocate North Louisiana provide full-funnel strategies, assured to deliver maximum results.
Our email database is gathered via opt-in online surveys, e-subscriptions, e-registrations, and our extensive network of permission-based websites. We maintain and update our unsubscribe lists regularly, providing quality assurance, verifying that all broadcasts are can-spam compliant. Every record received also has the opt-in date, IP, and source for compliance purposes.
- 1.5 million fresh pieces of data per month are “scrubbed” to ensure quality and deliverability, making our database, one of the largest and most” hygienic” available.
- Our database has more than 200 million consumer and business emails, time-stamped with URLs to verify recipients' consent.
- Email marketing is one of the best ways in digital advertising to drive new website traffic, drive branding, awareness, and direct response.
Leverage the advanced targeting of email marketing to reach new customers and fill your marketing funnel with well-qualified buyers.
Dedicated team of Search Engine Optimization Professionals
Every client is assigned a dedicated SEO management team of experienced and certified
Local SEO about your LOCATION being found on Google Maps and Mobile Searches. We optimize CATEGORIES on Google My Business
Organic SEO is about your website being found on page one of the optimized keywords searches on search engines. We optimize KEYWORDS.
- Increase targeted traffic
- Improve search engine rankings
- Increase profits
- Improve reach and relevance within google maps listings
- Full compliance with google best practices
Over The Top TV (OTT)
Over-the-top (OTT) is the combination of ConnectedTV and Full Episode Player(FEP) streaming or on-demand inventory.
Connected TV: Streaming or on-demand content served by a variety of content providers via a CTV device (dongle, puck, or SmartTV) to a big screen.
Full Episode Player (FEP): Streaming or on-demand content served by a variety of content providers served to a desktop, mobile, or tablet device.
Your commercial can be sent across all devices, including the big screen.
- Robust targeting
- Data-driven decision making
- Ad experience control
- Cross-device extension
- Brand safe environment
- Premium inventory
- Impactful insights
By leveraging/buying the most accurate places data available today, we can reach people in a specific locations in real-time. 50% of impressions have location data of insufficient quality for precise targeting. We only target consumers where we have enough information to pinpoint them in a specific location. Many providers target users with insufficient data, wasting client’s ad dollars.
- High-quality data reaches the right people,low-quality data wastes money.
- We use decimal place precision allowing us to accurately target small venues with precision.
- 5 Decimal Places = >1 meter - Accurately located inside a small venue or coffee shop
Device ID Geo-Fencing
Our team uses specific addresses and dates (or date ranges) to build custom polygons in order to determine the amount of devices seen at that location during that time frame. This method is used to build the target audience and the Point of Interest (POI) polygons.
Residential Address Match-Back Report: Using a customer list of addresses we can reverse-append and match back DIDs targeted in the campaign.
Foot Traffic Match-Back Report: Create a separate set of polygons to determine which device IDs enter a point-of-interest geo-fence and match them to the device IDs targeted in the campaign.
Our Unique POI Attribution report includes the following information not available elsewhere:
- City, State, and ZIP of the device residence
- Source Geo-fence (which polygon the target user was seen at to be targeted)
- Date(s) Seen
Why Device ID?
- Cookie-less, 1-to-1, device location-based matching (no algorithms)
- Build your own, custom 1st party audiences
Programmatic Native advertising seamlessly integrates a brand's most engaging images and content into contextually relevant editorial using a single creative that dynamically adapts to match font and format. Native advertising aligns itself with the look and feel of its environment. Native is essentially the modern advertorial utilizing more robust content targeting.
Content targeting options include, auto, business, entertainment, food, home, fashion, news, sports, travel, women's fashion and technology.
Benefits of Native Advertising
- Direct Response Drive: Increased sales from your native ad campaigns with 475% return on ad spend.
- Engagement: Place your content front and center on the world's best sites to get 250% higher engagement.
- Awareness: When using a brand lift study, TripleLift's ads drive 3X higher brand awareness and purchase intent.
- Reach: 92% of the online population and 86% of mobile users
Social Media Management
Social Management/Ads target people on their mobile devices based on where they are in real-time. Would you like to reach people visiting your competitors right now? Micro proximity allows you to do that.
Content and Ads posted on social media platforms, like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter gives real-time leverage to your ad campaign. Well-placed Ads on social media can make your social media presence vastly more relevant and results in faster conversion.
- Enhance Brand Recognition: Promoting your brand through social media is a proven method to improve your brand recognition.
- Increase Brand Dependability: Any brand/company needs a loyal clientele base to thrive.
- Improve Conversion Rates: Advertising through social media platforms has shown to improve conversion rates.